Applications are now open.
Apply for a Chevening Scholarship to study in the UK, home to many of the world’s leading universities. Return home with the knowledge, network, and skills to turn your ideas for creative positive change into reality.
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, we offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 55,000 global alumni. You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career.
Eligibility Criteria for UK Chevening Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2024.
Benefits of UK Chevening Postgraduate Scholarship
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Selection updates and timelines
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
You will receive email updates about your application status at each step of the selection process. You can also check your status on the online application system. Log in using your registration details. Take a look at the Chevening application timeline and our FAQs for a better understanding of the upcoming stages of the selection process.
Documents Required for Application
All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer. The deadlines for these required documents are in the Chevening application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you submit these documents in order to remain in the process.
How to Apply
Go to Chevening on chevening.smartsimpleuk.com to apply
We recommend that you review the following pages to help you prepare your application:
For more details, visit Chevening website
Deadline: November 7, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Graduates and others. Thank you.