Applications for the 2024 Rhodes Scholarship are now open! The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded, full time, postgraduate award which enables talented young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Applying for the Scholarship is a challenge, but it is an experience which has helped generations of young people to succeed. We encourage applications from talented students everywhere.
The Rhodes Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to join outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Rhodes Scholars come to the UK for two or more years and can apply to study most full-time postgraduate courses offered by Oxford University.
- The Rhodes Trust warmly welcomes applications from talented young persons of diverse backgrounds.
- The broad eligibility criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region.
- The detailed eligibility criteria varies slightly depending on which constituency you are applying for. A constituency is a country, a group of countries, and/or territories, regions or states, grouped together for the purposes of administering scholarships.
- Selection of Rhodes Scholars is made without regard to gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, colour, religion, social background, caste, or disability.
Duration and Benefits
A Rhodes Scholarship covers:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Oxford University course fees;
- The University application fee;
- An annual living stipend of £18,180
- Student visa fee and the associated International Health Surcharge (IHS);
- Two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
On arrival in Oxford, Scholars receive a settling in allowance and for those Scholars who transition to a second course of study in Oxford, they will again receive assistance to cover the fee for visa renewal and further application for IHS.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: August 28th, 2023 (for West Africans)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.