SkillPaddy FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant)
Be one of the five entrepreneurs to get a N1 million grant to help grow your business.
With FCMB, you may expand your business with the proper help and scale it up.
Are you a business entrepreneur in need of seed money to help you grow? Register today for a chance to win a N1 million grant to help your business grow. This is fantastic news because FCMB continues to “Fund SMEs For Success” and gives your company with the necessary leverage.
- Applicants should operate an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- They must possess a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
- In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must hold any one of the following:
- A minimum stake of 51% ownership
- The business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team
- Or the business can be solely owned
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as outlined in their application. T&Cs apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program is organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer”. The program aims to provide participating SMEs hereinafter referred to as “Participant/Applicant” with educational resources and grant to enhance their businesses.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Duration and Benefits
- 1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
- FREE business spotlight.
- Get a chance to be one of the 5 entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Entrepreneurs and others. Thank you.