United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarships are peculiar to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Applications are hereby welcomed from interested and eligible candidates for United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science.
With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be eligible for United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready to study undergraduate courses at the University.
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAT English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- Score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for student admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Duration and Benefits
- Valid until graduation as long as the student is abiding with the Student Eligibility conditions.
- 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: August 31st, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with International Students and others. Thank you.