The Ford Foundation Internship Program
Positions will be available in our program (grant making) and operations departments. Operations departments may include our Communications, People & Culture, Facilities, Information Management, Investments and IT teams, to name a few.
The internship program runs for 10 weeks, from Monday, June 3, 2024, through Friday, August 9, 2024. The Ford Foundation will be operating with a hybrid working model: 3 days a week in the office and 2 days a week remote/virtual, Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 5PM (35 hour work week).
Eligible applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in college as a full-time rising junior/senior
- Must be permanent residents of the New York tri-state area (certain areas of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut)
- Receive needs-based financial aid*
- Maintain a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Commit to a full-time schedule for the duration of the program (10 weeks; 35hrs/week)
- Be able to work a hybrid schedule (3 days in office, 2 days remote per week) for the duration of the internship program
We welcome applicants of ALL majors
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Demonstrated leadership and an interest in social justice via coursework or extracurricular activity
- Possess excellent computer skills and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Slides, Sheets and Docs
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be interested in the work of non-profit organizations and foundations
The deadline to submit your application for our 2024 Summer Internship Program is Friday, January 26, 2024 at 11:59pm
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.