The World Bank Information and Technology Solutions Internship Program (ITSIP) 2023 for female students
The Information and Technology Solutions Internship Program (ITSIP) is recruiting eight female students from underrepresented communities who are enrolled in STEM or technology focused graduate degree programs. As part of the World Bank Group’s partnership agreement with Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), two 2 applicants will be selected from HBCUs and six from universities outside the United States. The program will run for approximately three months from September 15, 2023, to December 15, 2023.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Information & Technology Solutions Internship Program is an opportunity for highly motivated women to gain exposure to the mission and work of the World Bank Group. The internship program aims to bring new perspectives and build a pipeline of talent as part of the World Bank Group’s continued efforts to diversify our workforce. The interns will contribute to teams working in various Information Technology sectors such as financial engineering, infrastructure, architecture, risk, and information security.
In 2023, the Information & Technology Solutions Internship Program will select up to eight interns including six women from universities outside of the US and two women from Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- To be eligible for the ITSIP, candidates must be female students from underrepresented communities who are pursuing a master’s degree and enrolled in an information and technology graduate degree program including but not limited to Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Database Management, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Technology Management, Software and Application Development, Robotics, UX / Design, or a related field.
Duration and Benefits
- The internship program is offered on a full-time basis, which means the selected applicants will be expected to work 40 hours per week.
- The internship will take place at the World Bank Group offices in Washington, D.C. and run for approximately three 3 months from September 15 to December 15, 2023.
- Interns are responsible for their own accommodations during the program.
- The internship program will provide a competitive salary range from US $23-US $30/hour for a total of 500 hours.
By the end of the internship, the individual will have obtained valuable experience in their chosen IT sector, gained a deep understanding of the World Bank Group’s mission and work, and developed strong skills in problem-solving, collaboration, and project management within a diverse and global team.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 30th, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Women and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.