UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Social Innovation Driven Entreprenuership Accelerator Program for Nigerians
The objective of the Social Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship (SIDE) is to support commercially viable and innovative digital solutions that reduce poverty challenges through identified market & sector gaps affecting undeserved populations in Nigeria. The project seeks to meet the primary purpose of DAP as well as attract startup investments and measure the tangible impact on improved access to much-needed basic services from solutions identified from the program. Inclusive of the SIDE project, is a 4-month startup development program targeted at scaling identified solutions through a lean innovation scale approach where solutions are based on relevant data sets and a sustainable business model.
Startups to be considered as eligible for the program must:
- Be addressing challenges within the specific sectors, namely education, employment, food, health, climate, and environmental change.
- Be in Ideation, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), or Early stage of development.
- Be operating within the geographic boundaries of Adamawa, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Kwara and Osun states.
According to Akintola-Bello, female start-up founders and innovators are highly encouraged to apply.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Participate in a dynamic venture development program designed to promote your tech innovations.
- Enjoy access to potential investors through an opportunity to pitch on the Demo Day.
- Enjoy access to a ready market, providing your tech solution with a launchpad for immediate impact and growth..
- Benefit from continuous support and mentorship as you navigate the post-venture development phase.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Not Specified
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.