Wema bank, EDC, and MasterCard Foundation have come together to train 10,000 female business owners for free and will be giving N500,000 grants to 20 participants.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
This program is brought to Nigeria by Wema Bank in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation.
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners, especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria
- Be A young entrepreneur between the Age of 18-35.
- live in Nigeria
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by Industry Leaders
- Seed funding
- Dedicated /Personified Business Support
- Opportunity to win Grant up to ₦500,000
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.