Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the World Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2024 who are interested in gaining practical work experience with the World Bank as well as bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience.
The Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for operations in the fields of economics, finance, human development, social science, Information technology, Engineering, private sector development, Treasury, and other corporate services.
To be eligible for the World Bank Internship Program 2024, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the World Bank Internship Program (BIP) 2024 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Checklist: the following application checklist is meant to facilitate the application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
- Ensure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection.
- You will be required to register an account and provide an email address.
- Ensure to complete your application in a single session.
- Complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
Deadline: January 31st 2024