African Union (AU) Internship Program is a full-time engagement through which qualified individuals from diverse academic backgrounds are given the opportunity to gain professional exposure within the AU.
As an organization which promotes respect for diversity and team work, we encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Applicants should have a keen interest in the work of the AU and demonstrate the ability to interact with individuals from various cultural backgrounds and beliefs.
The program aims to expose participants to the workings of the AU at an early stage of their professional career and strengthen their personal and professional skills.
It provides an avenue for participants to gain hands-on experience in various applicable fields, while learning in an intercultural environment.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The AU will further gain support from participants who possess adequate knowledge and skills in relevant areas and serve as a potential grooming ground for future African Leaders.
The Program is open to applicants who are:
- Nationals of the African Union’s Member States;
- Students enrolled in full-time undergraduate (in final year of study)/ postgraduate study or graduates from a recognized institution of learning;
- Fluent in one of the AU official working languages (Arabic, English, French or Portuguese, Kishwahili);
- Applicants must be aged between 22 and 32 at the time of application;
- Meet the requirements specified in the terms of reference.
AU does not provide any financial support or cover any costs for living expenses during the assignment for interns. All successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel, lodging and living expenses during the internship period.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 30, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.