APPLY: 2023 Consolidation Hallmark Insurance (CHI) Essay Competition for Nigerian Students
The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition for Nigerian Students encourages research especially in the study of insurance at the tertiary level. The competition which commenced in 2011 is currently in its 11th Year.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance (CHI) Plc stands as a prominent general business insurance firm, committed to transforming Nigerians’ perception of insurance. With dedicated team and advanced technology, to provide impeccable service to ensure reliability during critical times.
- Essay Topic: “Continuous devaluation of Naira and the resultant rate of inflation-effect on Insurance business in Nigeria”
- Length of Essay must not be more than 1000 words.
- The assessment shall be in two levels:
First level shall be the students departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
Second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Essay must be type-written in double line spacing.
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science are eligible to apply.
- The decision of the Judge is final.
Duration and Benefit
The best essays receive cash prizes as detailed:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Winner N250,000.00
- 1st Runner-up N150,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up N100,000.00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 18th September, 2023