APPLY: 2023 Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
GSEA is proud to invest in student entrepreneurs in 50+ unique countries. Successful competitors will have the opportunity to connect with peers from around the world at the Global Finals held every year to celebrate their entrepreneurial drive and accomplishments.
Showcase your tenacious spirit by competing in your local or national country competition. Connect with your local entrepreneurial ecosystem and, if you advance to the top level of competition, expand that opportunity to connect with peers from across the globe.
Apply today for the GSEA competition season and embark on an exhilarating journey that could change the trajectory of your entrepreneurial career forever.
To be considered for the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- You must be enrolled for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application. Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable.
- You must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your student business. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder – studentpreneur.
- Your student business must have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- Your business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- You should not have been one of the final round competitors from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- The age cap for participation is 30 years of age.
Duration and Benefits
- At the Global Finals, students compete for a total prize package of US$100,000in cash and first place receives US$50,000. Second place will receive US$20,000and third place will receive US$10,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: Not Specified