The West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited Scholarships aims to provide assistance to the young generation of Nigeria and is pleased to present the 2023/2024 Academic Scholarship opportunity tailored for Nigerian undergraduate students.
West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited (WAPCo) is a limited liability company that owns and operates the West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP).
The company’s headquarters is located in Accra, Ghana, with a branch office in Ikeja, Nigeria and field offices in Badagry – Nigeria, Cotonou – Benin, Lomé – Togo, Tema and Takoradi in Ghana.
This opportunity is especially for undergraduate students enrolled in accredited public universities across Nigeria and entering Level 200 with a CGPA of at least 2.5.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the West African Gas Pipeline Company Limited Scholarships ensure that you meet all the stipulated criteria:
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian.
- Community Affiliation: Reside or hail from one of the WAPCo’s Host Communities.
- Educational Enrolment: Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited public university in Nigeria.
- Academic Standing: Applicants should be in Level 200 at the commencement of the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Academic Performance: Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
Duration and Benefits
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.