Bank Of America 2024 Winter Internship Program
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We are devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Eligible Field(s): Global Investment Banking Program, Winter Analyst Program.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must be available to join the programme from June until August 2024
What we are looking for
- Fluency in English and the local language is essential for our regional roles
- You will need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Display analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influence decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required
Benefits of Bank Of America Winter Internship Program
As a Bank of America Johannesburg Winter intern participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Gain insight into the business areas where internships are available
How to Apply
Go to Bank of America on bankcampuscareers.tal.net to apply
For more details, visit Bank Of America website
Kindly share this opportunity with Undergraduates and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.