BetaDen is providing a one-of-a-kind technological accelerator assistance package at no cost! Could you be the next in a line of 50+ founders to receive real help with real tech? Apply now for a chance to join the Cohort 8.0 program, which begins in June 2024!
Benefits of BetaDen Tech Accelerator Cohort 8
- 9-month hybrid accelerator program, 2-day per week delivery
- Access to £10,000 Proof of Concept grant
- Access to £2,000 Marketing funding
- No equity or joining fees
- Access to specialist mentors offering dedicated 1-to-1 advice and guidance specific to your growth strategy
- Ongoing support for your personal development as an entrepreneur including coaching, training & group workshops
- Active support for your public profile with press releases, potential award nominations, social media, and newsletter updates
- Free access to a 24/7 co-working space at the Malvern Hills Science Park
- Access to BetaDen’s extensive technology network
- Support with navigating further funding and grants
- Demo-day’ type Showcase event at the end of the program
- Access to BetaDen’s exclusive events and speaking opportunities to grow your profile
What Type of Tech is BetaDen Looking to Support?
- Technology-based businesses in the UK – must be able to commit to mandatory in-person group sessions and delivery days in Worcestershire
- Businesses open to collaboration, investment, and development
- Early-stage, growth-driven companies
- New and emerging technology products, services, and solutions for global competitiveness – as a guide – remote monitoring systems for smart manufacturing, remote triage for Industry 4.0, smart infrastructure, and AI-enabled robotic automation.
How to Apply
Your business does not need to be based in Worcestershire to be eligible for BetaDen’s technology accelerator program. However, if your business is not based in Worcestershire, you will be required to register your business address in Worcestershire for at least the duration of the program to be eligible for funding – the co-working office space provided as a part of the BetaDen package can be used as your Worcestershire address for the duration of the program.
You will also be required to attend mandatory in-person group sessions throughout the program which will be held in Worcestershire.
Deadline: March 1, 2024.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.