BRAIN Program For African Deeptech Startup ($50K)
This is your call if you’re running an African Deeptech startup with an MVP produced in the process, early traction, and a vision for impact. Apply for the BRAIN program right now.
BRAIN (Bridging Research and Innovation) is a comprehensive program that intends to stimulate Deep Tech Innovation in Africa by providing access to world-class possibilities for scientist-entrepreneurs who are solving fundamental concerns.
The program, conducted by Open Startup International in partnership with MIT Legatum Center, MIT Executive MBAs and MIT Africa supports 20 Pan-African Deep Tech startups to join a 1-week regional boot camp in Cairo, Egypt, co-developed with experts from MIT and the African innovation ecosystem to benefit from tailored mentorship and support while competing to be among the finalist teams who will have immersion visits in different ecosystems.
- Your startup is incorporated in the African continent
- You have a strong Deep Tech innovation based on scientific research
- Your startup is currently in and/or near an MVP stage
- Your startup demonstrates a path towards intellectual property (IP)
- Your startup demonstrates early traction or early deals
- Your startup started securing initial grants, funds
- Your startup is aimed to scale internationally
Duration and Benefits
- Holistic educational curriculum grounded in practice and developed by experts from one of the best-leading universities-MIT
- Tailored mentoring and networking with different ecosystem experts
- International exposure through Immersive visits to the US, France, and Africa for the 8 pre-selected startups based on needs
- Matching with talents
- Investor matching and soft landing opportunities
- Cash Prizes up to $50K
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Deadline: 26th January, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.