If you’re here, it’s because you’re looking for an exciting ride.
A ride that will fuel up your ambitions to take on a new challenge and stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
We’ll deliver a non-vanilla culture built on talent, where we work to amplify the impact on millions of people, paving the way forward together.
Not your usual app. We are the fastest-growing multi-category app connecting millions of users with businesses, and couriers, offering on-demand services from more than 170,000 local restaurants, grocers and supermarkets, and high street retail stores.
We operate in more than 1500 cities across 25 countries. Every year, +200k merchants generate over 4B€ in sales through our platform and over 20M customers get their goods delivered in minutes.
Together we revolutionize the way people connect with their everyday needs, from delivering essentials to connecting our ecosystem of users through innovative solutions powered by technology. For us, every day is filled with purpose.
The Glovo Analyst Program offers the opportunity to join the Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands, Finance & Strategy, Brand Marketing Services team for an intensive 1-year program where strong performance during the program leads to full time employment with Glovo!
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The Glovo Analyst Program aspires to draw in a diverse and promising cohort of young Nigeriantalent, nurturing them into future industry frontrunners who will play a vital role in our ongoing pursuit of exceptional accomplishments. Come join us as we collaborate to discover more effective avenues for advancing together.
Glovo, through this program and other initiatives geared towards talent development, remains committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our focus is on achieving balance in operational roles and nurturing emerging talents in the early stages of their careers.
- A University Degree – In any Management/Science/ Social Science Discipline.
- 0 – 2 years experience ongoing/completed NYSC. A maximum of two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem solving mindset, super data-driven with an analytical approach to work
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up
Individuals representing diverse profiles, encompassing various genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds, are less likely to apply for this role if they do not possess solid experience in 100% of these areas. Even if it seems you don’t meet our musts don’t let it stop you, we are all about finding the best talent out there! Skills can be learned, and embracing diversity is invaluable.
Here at Glovo, we thrive on diversity, we believe it enhances our teams, products, and culture. We know that the best ideas come from a mashup of brilliant diverse minds.
This is why we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds – all genders, racial/diverse backgrounds, abilities, ages, sexual orientations and all other unique characteristics that make you YOU. We will encourage you to bring your authentic self to work, fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels heard.
Feel free to note your pronouns in your application (e.g., she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
So, ready to take the wheel and make this the ride of your life?
Duration and Benefits
What makes our ride unique?
Our culture and strong values
- We have an ‘’office-first’’ culture and we place collaboration at the center of everything we do!
- We have a non-vanilla personality and feedback mindset. We don’t shy away from difficult conversations – we see them as a gift!
- We work with high intensity and have fun along the way. We also celebrate the wins (a lot!).
- We celebrate diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work.
Our career development philosophy
- We are building a talent house of high performing teams and leaders. We invest in people who raise the bar and help others reach their full potential.
- We take ownership of our career development. We don’t believe in linear and predictable career paths – we create the job of our dreams!
- We embrace opportunities to move the needle and make an impact beyond our scope.
Our commitment to being a force for good
- Our platform is an important economic tool for millions of people (customers, partners, couriers) and we are taking action to amplify our positive impact.
- We invest in doing good by dedicating time and resources into social and environmental initiatives.
- We have the ambition of being DIB role models across the tech industry. We are creating environments, systems, and processes that provide equal opportunities, break biases, and empower our communities.
We have a vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities. And this is where your ride starts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.