Call For Applications: Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2024 (N450,000 Prizes)
Applications are now open for the Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2024.
The Jemila Abubakar Essay Competition is an annual essay competition organized in memory of Miss Jemila Abubakar, the pioneer program manager of Asido Foundation who passed after a brief illness in July 2020.
The competition is opened to undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, monotechnics, school of nursing) and the theme will always be on a topical mental health issue. The theme for the 4th edition of the JAME competition is “Digital Mental Health Tools for Students”.
- Essay word count should range from a minimum of 750 and a maximum of 1500 words.
- Please go to this link to submit your entry
- Kindly attach a scanned copy of a recent passport photograph, evidence of studentship and your certificate of your signed Unashamed pledge
- The applicant must be an undergraduate of any Nigerian tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, monotechnics, school of nursing);
- Must be able to provide evidence of studentship and
- Sign the Asido Foundation’s Unashamed pledge.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Top 3 entries will be awarded cash prizes:
- 1st place: N200,000
- 2nd place N150,000
- 3rd place N100,000
- Top 15 entries will benefit from a mentorship program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 3rd December, 2023
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.