Canon Oceania Grants Program 2023 (up to $50,000)
Applications are open for the Canon Oceania Grants Program 2023. In the spirit of Canon’s guiding philosophy of Kyosei – living and working together for the common good – over the last 17 years, Canon Oceania has supported over 100 schools, not-for-profits and community groups with over $500,000 in monetary and product support.
This year, their Grants Program is back and bigger than ever! To celebrate their 50th year in Australia, they are giving away $50,000 in grants across Australia and New Zealand.
The following are the grant categories:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Community Grant
- Education Grant
- Environment Grant
- Overall Grant
- Community Grant: Open to any project or organisation that has a positive impact on communities, cultural and societal causes.
- Education Grant: Open to schools and other educational centres for children and adults alike.
- Environment Grant: Open to not-for-profits and organisations dedicated to raising awareness of the protection of the environment or promoting sustainable practices.
Duration and Benefits
- Community Grant valued at AU$5,000: The winner will receive $2,500 cash, and Canon Product valued up to $2,500.
- Education Grant valued at AU$5,000: The winner will receive $2,500 cash, and Canon Product valued up to $2,500.
- Environment Grant valued at AU$5,000: The winner will receive $2,500 cash, and Canon Product valued up to $2,500.
- Overall Grant (Content Development Package) valued at AU$10,000: In addition to the Category Grants, the overall winner (category winner with the highest total amount of votes for their entry) will also receive a Content Development Package valued at up to $10,000. This may include videography, photography, editing, or studio hire and will be determined in collaboration with the winner depending on the needs of the project.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 24th, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.