Check out these Internship Opportunities on Latest Opportunities
Learning by doing is one of the most effective ways to advance your chosen profession or career. Internship programs can help us prepare for life before and after we graduate from college or university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Today, I’ll present you with six (6) internship opportunities to which you should apply. These internship opportunities may give you essential exposure to your career and profession. Visit our home page to find out about more offers.
Six Internship Opportunities you should apply for:
1. ALX Africa Software Engineering Scholarship 2023 (Cohort 2)
Taking part in ALX Software Engineering will prepare you for a successful career in one of the most in-demand fields on the planet.
2. Apply: Brand Identity Design Intern FlexiSAF
The Flexisaf Internship Program is open to dynamic, creative and energetic people seeking to gain tech skills in Brand Identity Design.
- Eligibility: For Youths, Creatives/Artists, Remote Workers
- Deadline: Unspecified (See All Deadlines)
3. Future is Female Mentorship Program 2023 for Early-stage African Female Tech Founders
Applications for the Future is Female Mentorship Program 2023 are now open.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
4. Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerian graduates
The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
5. UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for students and recent graduates
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
6. SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 for young African graduates
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.