Creative Young Entrepreneur Awards
CYE challenges young entrepreneurs to critically and creatively think by requiring them to provide an in-depth business plan, their marketing position, and strategic goals on how their venture will begin to earn a profit and become sustainable, all the while providing the opportunity of having that plan reviewed by delegated experts.
- The competition is open to JCI members and non-members.
- Businesses must already be active. (Minimum 3 months).
- Contestants must provide a strong business plan.
- Applications are reserved for individuals aged 18–40 years.
Deadline: January 31st, 2024.
How to Apply
- Fill out an Online Application Form in English.
- Upload a detailed business plan
- Upload a one-minute pitch video in English.
- Attach a good-quality headshot
No fee will be charged for participation. However, if participants make it to the next round, at the International levels, a non-refundable fee of $350 will be required.
JCI reserves the right to disqualify any finalist or winner at any time using JCI’s own discretion. CYE participants must also register to attend the Area Conference or World Congress if they wish to participate in person.
Registration for the conference or congress is not included in the CYE application fee.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Art and Culture: Celebrating artistic solutions and cultural talent.
- Technology: Recognizing creatives offering technological innovations.
- Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability: Focused on climate improvement and innovative green solutions.
- Medical or Healthcare Industry: Improving global health and livelihood.
- Media, Communication, and Entertainment: Showcasing innovative information structuring.
- Others: Share the amazing things your venture is doing in your field, and let us recognize your contribution.
Take the leap and apply here, showcase your entrepreneurial prowess, and stand a chance to be recognized on the global stage!
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.