The annual DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme (DBNETP) is the flagship programme of the Development Bank of Nigeria and is currently in its 5th Cycle. Capacity building is a core mandate of the Development Bank of Nigeria, and so far, the Bank has trained over 2000 MSMEs across Nigeria digitally and physically, leveraging partnerships and the DBN Learning Management System (LMS).
The annual DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme aims to achieve the following objectives:
1.Ensure MSMEs are well equipped with skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals.
2.Improve the Capacity of MSMEs to access available credit.
3.Improve the capacity of MSMEs for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets.
This is open to all Nigerian MSMEs across any sector, who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
All applicants shortlisted for the onsite training must meet the below minimum eligibility criteria:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
• Owner of business must be 18 years and above.
• Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
• The business must be based in Nigeria.
• The business must be for profit from any sector.
• Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Duration and Benefits
The programme takes a blended learning format approach of virtual and physical training.
• Virtual Training: The Virtual training is a self-paced comprehensive curriculum of the basic business principles broken down into 9 modules and will be implemented using the DBN learning management platform of the BizAid App.
• Onsite Training : This is a 5-day intense practical training and the curriculum is based on a needs assessment of the shortlisted businesses. A total of 350 businesses will be shortlisted for this to be trained in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
• Pitching Session: All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition and 25 businesses will be selected to receive grant funding of N500,000 each.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.