Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 for African Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs ($USD 50,000 in cash prizes)
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 35 African markets. The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
- The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent.
- Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo.
- Customer Experience
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit Scoring
- Ecosystem aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
Duration and Benefits
- The selected finalists participate in the Ecobank Fintech Challenge Grand Finale.
- The ultimate winner for 2023 will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- All finalists are inducted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
Multinational product roll out
Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Competition Cash prizes
The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
Service provider partnerships
Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox
Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
Access to Partner Network
Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 21st, 2023