Exciting Opportunity at Alx: Join the Alx Micro Agency Programme 2023 powered by Adbot
Join the Micro Agency Programme, a dynamic and comprehensive training initiative designed to empower entrepreneurs to start their own Micro Agency.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and embark on a journey of professional growth and success? We have an electrifying opportunity just for you!
Introducing the ALX Micro Agency Programme powered by Adbot:
Gain access to a world of possibilities.
We’re inviting dedicated individuals like you to become part of our exclusive Micro Agency Programme.
This programme is meticulously designed to empower you with the skills, knowledge, and tools needed to thrive in the dynamic world of your own business.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
To qualify for this programme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Completed High School or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- A computer with a stable internet connection for the duration of the programme and beyond
- Age between 21 and 34
- Exclusive to students in South Africa, Lagos and Nairobi (only)
Duration and Benefits
- Our 4-week programme covers everything you need to know to succeed as a Micro Agency Consultant.
- We only need 8 hours of your time per week.
- Engage in live, interactive online classes and in-depth discussions led by industry experts.
- We believe in learning by doing, which is why you’ll learn through practical experience.
- Your progress will be assessed through attendance, participation in discussions, and the quality of completed projects.
- Get a taste of the real world by shadowing professionals and gaining invaluable insights.
All our students are required to attend 85% of our online training, and the remaining 15% can be covered by watching our training videos to complete the course.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 8th November, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.