Global Youth Climate Action Fund (GYCAF) Microgrants 2023
Applications are open for the Global Youth Climate Action Fund (GYCAF) Microgrants 2023. GYCAF envisions a world where young people are given the resources to pursue green entrepreneurship and create a green economy with the goal of lowering carbon emissions and conserving the environment.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Global Youth Climate Action Fund (GYCAF) is dedicated to financing youth-led climate action in communities hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. The idea for the fund was birthed at COP25 and developed over a three-month consultation period that involved virtual dialogues with finance experts to help curate a vehicle that supports and champions youth-led climate action.
- Sustainable Agriculture: smart agriculture to ensure food sustainability.
- Clean Energy: powering communities in need of light and energy.
- Oceans: protecting marine life and mitigating climate catastrophes.
- Capacity Building: empowering youth with entrepreneurship skills.
- Green Stewardship: protecting biodiversity and influencing behavioral change.
- Technology and Innovation: breakthroughs that solve climate-related problems.
- Open to Youth-led organizations (80 percent majority-owned; the definition of youth adopted is under 30 years of age).
- Strong motivation on creating change or an impact in the community through grassroots activism.
- Conducting grassroots activism in their community.
- Seeking grants to kick-start or support already existing initiatives.
- Clear environment and socio-economic impacts of the project/initiative.
- A clear idea of how to use the funds and why this grant will be useful to create more value and impact for the project.
- Demonstrates well-planned project, with well-developed strategy, timeline, budgeting, and team management.
Duration and Benefits: Successful applicants will be awarded grants between USD $500 – USD $1,000, depending on the grantee application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Deadline: June 16th, 2023