Insight Fellowship Program 2024-2025 (up to $30,000)
Are you a self-starter interested in conflict management and mediation? Do you enjoy self-directed learning? Do you enjoy traveling and volunteering to make a difference around the world? Applications are open for the Insight Fellowship Program 2024-2025.
The Insight Fellowship allows exceptional individuals to grow professionally and personally as they study and promote conflict management at non-profits they choose outside of their home country.
The Fellowship supports entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for conflict management and a desire to help organizations work more effectively through training teams, researching, and supporting pivotal relationships in the field. Fellows complete the year with strengthened conflict management expertise, significant field experience, and increased self-awareness, equipped to pursue their interest as global citizens throughout their personal and professional lives.
The first three-month placement is held in Concord, Massachusetts, at the offices of Insight Collaborative and its sister organization, Insight Partners. During this placement, Fellows undergo rigorous training and coaching in communication, negotiation, and mediation theory and skills. Fellows put learning into practice by observing and assisting Insight Partners consultants and also gain access to Insight’s network of academics and practitioners. During this period, Fellows often volunteer to support local conflict management organizations and pursue additional training they may need for their placements, such as language lessons.
The remaining nine months typically include three foreign placements, which the Fellows design and arrange during their Concord placement, with guidance from Insight Collaborative. Each Fellow identifies a broad theme upon which they will focus during their Fellowship, such as conflict and the environment or methods of creating trust.
Within a month of their return from their final placement, Fellows submit a written paper and provide a presentation on their Fellowship experience to Insight Collaborative. Each fellow is expected to submit journal entries to the Insight Collaborative blog during their placements.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
To be eligible, you must be:
- A graduate of an accredited college or university or set to graduate prior to the start of the Fellowship.
- Committed to serving 12 consecutive months from the start of the Fellowship.
- Dedicated to “refilling the pot” for the next fellow.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience related to conflict management or alternative dispute resolution is preferred, but not essential.
To complete the application, you will need to submit:
- Your resume/CV
- Post-secondary educational records and transcripts
- A personal statement
- A proposal for how you will use your Fellowship, including desired placements
- Short paragraphs describing your cultural experience, your interest in alternative dispute resolution and the challenges you foresee during the Fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation
- Photograph of you (optional)
Duration and Benefits
- The Insight Fellowship includes a US $30,000 expense allowance for the entire year, provided by their generous donors. Each Fellow pledges to “refill the pot” for the next fellow through fundraising and sponsorship by the end of the calendar year in which the Fellowship ends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th February, 2024
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.