This is a remote position.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Flexisaf Internship Program is open to dynamic, creative and energetic people seeking to gain tech skills in Design. You will learn based on a self-study approach, carry out tasks and complete projects in line with a well-structured and curated Internship Program Curriculum and resources which we provide to you at no cost.
Your progress will be monitored and supervised throughout the cohort to ensure that you remain on track and accountable. During the program, you will learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders through mentorship and gain valuable experience working on real-life solutions while also acquiring some work-ready, soft-skills along the way.
This program is open to students seeking SIWES placements, recent graduates seeking NYSC placement, Graduates seeking Post-NYSC experience and students seeking industry experience or anyone interested in upskilling and starting a career in tech.
NOTE: This is not a PAID opportunity therefore, payment as stipends to cover data allowance and other needs are not available for participants at this time with an EXCEPTION of Youth Corp Members. Every participant is expected to have a working laptop and access to data to allow FULL participation including progress tracking at different times throughout the cohort.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Also, While this is a remote tech-training program, Interns accepted and participating under the SIWES or NYSC categories are expected on-site during the period of their placement with respect to the requirements as stipulated by the Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Requirement for Intern UI/UX Design Internship at Flexisaf
- Understanding of Design Foundations, working knowledge of Design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Studio (XD, Photoshop) e.t.c. Basic knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (LESS, SASS) and CSS Preprocessor tools (for advanced UI/UX Interns).
- Creativity, keen design-eye.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Accountable via set metrics and performance indicators.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Resourceful, troubleshooting aptitude while being result-oriented.
- Open to learning.
- The Ability to work with a team is important.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science or software engineering related courses to real-world challenges.
Note: Participants accepted into the program under the NYSC category will undergo further assessment and work with our Product Teams during their service year.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Career Guidance and Practical Training on work-ready Soft skills.
NOTE: Applications submitted at this time will ONLY be taken into consideration towards the May to August (2023) cohort of the program.