Misk Accelerator Program 2024 for Seed-stage Tech Startups
3 months zero equity accelerator program empowering seed-stage tech startups to scale their ventures to the next stages.
The Misk Accelerator was founded in 2019 with the goal of enabling and supporting early-stage tech startups locally and worldwide that seek to have Saudi Arabia, the largest market in the MENA region, as their platform to operate and grow.
Since 2019, the Misk Accelerator has supported 153 startups across 8 cohorts. In its 9th cohort, a qualified batch of 20 startups will participate in the 12-week hybrid (in-person and virtual) program providing startups with all the mentorship, resources, and tools aimed at accelerating their growth and expansion in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The program offers a hybrid experience of in-person and virtual sessions. The physical parts will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Zero equity
- Access to local and global network of founders, investors, communities, and more
- Business development and funding opportunities
- Access to shared office space
- Tailored support services and IT perks
- Post-program support
The Misk Accelerator is looking for startups that meet the following criteria:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Tech startups
- Early-stage with early traction
- Operating or looking to scale in KSA
- The program is open for all nationalities residing in Saudi or any country around the world.
Duration and Benefits
- The program covers full accommodation expenses and partial flights expenses for the physical weeks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 31st January, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.