RIoT Accelerator Program (RAP)
Apply now to be a part of the 12-week high-touch RIoT Accelerator Program. RAP augments traditional business development tools by linking you with an industry consortium of over 90 firms across the IoT technology stack to learn, partner, and bring your innovation to market.
The RIoT Accelerator Program (RAP) facilitates a variety of entrepreneurial processes– from research commercialization to startup growth to corporate innovation projects. There is an opportunity for industry to seed the accelerator with market-driven problems. If you are part of a research commercialization or corporate innovation team motivated to solve through entrepreneurial partnerships or internal startup teams, contact us.
Since its inception, RIoT has supported dozens of startups–many of which may not look like classic IoT companies. RAP seeks innovative ideas from companies and entrepreneurs that recognize the opportunity to leverage the data economy.
Three paths into the program:
- Apply as an early stage startup
- Apply as a corporate team to leverage the program to facilitate an innovative new product offering and network in a creative environment outside of your corporate structure.
- New team formation around industry-driven projects: RIoT helps source talent for sponsored innovation projects. Connect with us if you’re interested in seeding a project into RAP or joining a RAP team as a complementary technical or business applicant.
RAP is stage and industry agnostic. Please apply if you are a startup, a driven entrepreneur on your next idea, or a part of a firm interested in starting a project in an environment independent of the company structure. Strong applications exhibit market demand, optimal timing, and early confirmation or traction.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Duration and Benefits
- Connect with industry partners and customers
- Leverage an engineering prototyping lab and tools
- Access an IoT ecosystem of government, academic and industry collaborators
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th December, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.