SME Growth Lab/Bujeti Accelerator Program 2023 for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
SME Growth Lab Africa is thrilled to announce an exciting partnership with Bujeti. This collaboration marks a significant step in bolstering the growth and sustainability of SMEs in Nigeria.
As part of this partnership, a grant totalling N500,000 will be shared among the top 5 entrepreneurs who exhibit outstanding performance within the digital accelerator program. Our overarching objective is to reach and positively impact hundreds of SMEs throughout Nigeria by equipping them with essential business training, mentorship, and support. Through this initiative, we aim to enable SMEs to surmount business obstacles, nurture their enterprises, and actively contribute to the economy’s advancement.
SME Growth Lab Africa (SGL Africa) is a Digital Accelerator Program designed to empower business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship and community events to transform their businesses and drive economic growth.
Bujeti enables African businesses to take control of their spending through a centralised platform.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Must be a business owner operating in Nigeria
- Must be between ages 18 – 40
- Must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls
- Eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
Duration and Benefits
- Training on business acumen: sales, marketing, finance & legal.
- Exclusive access to entrepreneurship community
- Mentorship from business experts
- Access to business resources
- Certificate of completion
- 24/7 support
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in a 4-weeks intensive business training in November 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 27th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.