Spark Fellowship 2023 for Female Founders ($100K equity-free grant)
Applications are open for the Spark Fellowship 2023 for Female Founders. The Spark Fellowship is a four-month long program that includes a USD 100K equity-free grant. It is open to all female founders who are in the early stages of starting up. Founders will get access to domain knowledge, mentorship, and exclusive events.
In addition to a USD 100K grant, you will get access to founder talks, deep-dive studio sessions, as well as mentorship from other founders who are part of the Peak XV network, and specialists across their human capital, marketing, product, legal, and finance teams. Each Spark founder will also be mapped to an investment advisor who will work directly with them throughout the duration of the program.
- They are looking for driven female founders leading recently launched startups on a mission to create large-scale impact by solving problems across AI, deeptech, SaaS, FinTech, climate tech, consumer tech, Web3, HealthTech, and more across India, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
- They only accept applications from full-time founders. You are welcome to apply if you are currently a student but can commit to running your startup full-time by the time the next Spark cohort is in session.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Access to like-minded founders;
- Mentorship from Investment Advisors, Operators and Founders;
- $100,000 grant for 15 startups each year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 25th November, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.