Do you want to transform people’s perceptions of banking and be at the forefront of that shift? Do you want to work for a company that is dedicated to its mission and values? Are you looking for rapid progress that will allow you to fully realize your potential?The Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme could be ideal for you.
You will be able to improve your technical, business, and interpersonal abilities as a result of the training program. Real-world simulations and case studies will be provided to bring our training to life. Future skill development is a critical goal throughout the program and your career advancement, as we are committed to improving the way banking works.
- Standard Chartered Bank welcomes students from all degree disciplines and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Standard Chartered Bank is looking for team players with excellent academic achievements and extracurricular activities, agile multi-taskers who can handle pressure, analytical minds with numeracy and attention to detail, and those who are adept at building relationships and striving towards goals.
- The Standard Chartered Bank’s more technical positions will suit individuals with Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Statistical proficiency
- Final year students, able to start July 2024
- Permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Over a year you’ll experience an incredible and varied global learning experience, which will include:
- Either a rotational programme or a specified role depending on your division
- Technical, business, interpersonal & wellness training
- Future skills development workshops & career mapping strategies
- Targeted learning curriculums, across a variety of delivery modes
- Inspiring thought leadership engagements and speaker events with Senior Executives
- Exposure and networking opportunities across matrixed business at all levels
- Real responsibilities and the opportunity to impact-our business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 30th April, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.