Applications are open for the StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Funding Contest 2024. The contest is for start-ups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. This year’s competition comes with even more benefits and opportunities, not only for the winner but also for all the participants.
All early-stage business innovators, start-ups, and social enterprises are invited to apply. StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. They believe that start-ups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
- Open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law;
- Participants must be over 18 years of age;
- Participants must represent a start-up or social enterprises;
- Priority is given to early- and growth-stage start-ups and social enterprises working on an innovative product or idea.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- The submission must be in English in the form of a Pitch deck or business plan and include a budget.
- The submission must have been created within the past year.
- A submission can be any length – but shorter is better.
- Submissions must be one document in MS Word or PDF format only.
- Do not include annexes or attachments.
- Submit your document through our online platform.
- Submission by email is not accepted.
- The submission must reach organisers by December 31, 2023.
Duration and Benefits
- The winner will receive the $1,500 seed funding, no strings attached.
- Highlighted on StartupXs website and social media platforms.
- Receive one free fundraising course with Philantropia.
- Receive guidance articles to grow your business.
- Receive one one-year license for startupXs premium platform.
- The top 10 shortlisted startups will be highlighted on the StartupXs website.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 31st December, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.