European Union ELbM Scholarships is for African nationals for scholarships in the fields of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering and Biomaterials/Biomedical Engineering.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
In this ELbM scholarships call, a total of 22 scholarships comprising of 12 Masters (9 credit seeking and 3 degree seeking), 4 PhDs (3 credit seeking and 1 degree seeking) and 6 Staff scholarships are available.
European Union ELbM Scholarship Details:
ELbM scholarships are jointly administered by four (4) African partner institutions, where selected students and staff will be able to engage in postgraduate studies, research, teaching or training.
The EEAS is the European Union’s diplomatic service. It helps the EU’s foreign affairs chief – the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy – carry out the Union’s Common Foreign and Security Policy.
A key aspect of the work of the EEAS is its ability to work closely with the foreign and defence ministries of the member states of the EU and the other EU institutions such as the European Commission, Council and Parliament.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Requirements for European Union Masters and PhD Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The ELbM scholarship includes
- a one round trip-air ticket and visa costs,
- participation costs such as tuition fees,
- registration and service fees,
- Insurance (Health, accident, travel),
- settling-in allowance, monthly subsistence allowance and a contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer