The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa. With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s program.
- You are a citizen of an African country.
- You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before the given deadline. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme?
- You are uncondittionally amitted to this MSc programme.
- You are an excellent and a proven top 5% student with a First class honours degree and a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree.
If you do not meet one of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
Benefits of Wageningen University Africa Scholarship Program
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly.
Important dates at a glance:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- February 1 2024: Deadline to apply for an MSc programme
- March 21, 2024: Invitation of selected candidates to take part in the further selection process (approx. 40 candidates will be selected)
- April 4, 2024: Deadline of the assignment
- April 17, 2024: Decision about invitation online interviews communicated (approx. 20 candidates will be interviewed)
- April 23 – May 3, 2024: MS Teams interviews
- May 13, 2024: Results of the selection process communicated
Documents Required for Application
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Curriculum Vitae
- (Optional) Personal Statement regarding prior education
How to Apply
Go to Wageningen University on www.studielink.nl to apply
- Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2024
- Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Result of the selection process
For more details, visit Wageningen University website
Deadline: February 1, 2024
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Africans and others. Thank you.