Study In Romania: 2022 Bucharest Summer University Scholarship for International Students
Applications for the 2022 Bucharest Summer University Scholarship for International Students has commenced for all interested and qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students from all around the world.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The programme is a two-week fully or partly funded programme providing accommodation, meals, and living costs.
The Bucharest Summer University is an international cultural and academic event, which will take place between the 14th and 28th of August 2022, focusing on economic problems and related fields of interest and has the main objective to promote common academic values.
Scholarship Details of Bucharest Summer University Scholarship:
At the end of the two weeks period of courses, seminars, workshops and debates sustained or moderated by renowned professors and national and international specialists and after passing a final exam, the participants will receive 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Besides the two weeks of classes, this event represents a great opportunity for the participants to discover a new culture through a series of planned recreational events and challenging activities, such as: the Bucharest City Tour, an adventurous trip in Romania, team buildings, social events, Global Village (a presentation of each participant’s country in our project, an exhibition, and tasting of traditional products) and many others.
Scholarship Requirements for Bucharest Summer University Scholarship:
The Bucharest Summer University is open for University students from all levels (bachelor and masters), from Europe and all around the world.
To quickly check if you need a visa please click here (select the “Get Informed” tab (up left) and enter the following information:
- passport issuing country,
- type of passport,
- purpose of your visit to Romania.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Participants will be accommodated in Moxa E, the professors’ dormitory, with cozy and modern double rooms. The accommodation is free or included in the price (for those who are applying for Partial and Total Payment).
- This international cultural and academic event will take place every year in August in Bucharest, Romania.
- Besides the two weeks of classes, this event represents a great opportunity for the participants to discover a new culture through a series of planned recreational events and challenging activities, such as: Bucharest City Tour, an adventurous trip in Romania, team buildings, social events, Global Village.
- The summer school’s previous editions provided an international platform for cooperation among the following themes:
- Globalisation through Business and Management
- Public Value, Politics and Public Management in the European Union
- Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Intentions in the Global Economy
- Financial Challenges and Opportunities in a Competitive Economy
- Creativity and Innovation for Future Businesses, Energy and Economic Growth, Risk and Security in the Globalised World, Economic and Politic in the Globalised Society
- The Four Fundamental Liberties of the European Union, Global Investment Strategies in the New Economic Reality and Information and Governance in the Future Global Economy.
- You can choose between 3 types of applications:
- Full Scholarship (free)
- Partial Payment (€)
- Total Payment (€).
The advantage of the Total Payment is that you don’t need to write an essay or a motivation letter and you’ll receive the answer quickly in order to better manage your time and to book a cheaper flight (take into account that the flights are expensive during the summer). None of the payment methods include transportation costs for coming and leaving Romania. During your stay in Romania, take into consideration that there will be some costs for taxi or public transportation, laundry washing and museum tickets.
You have to choose between our three categories of applications:
- Full Scholarship
- Partial Payment
- Total Payment
For the first one, you need to fill in the application form, the resume and an essay based on this year’s topic, following some specific guidelines.
The second one requires the application form, the resume and a motivational letter.
For the third one, it is necessary only the application form and the CV.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the apply button below to commence their application.
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information.