University Of Oxford AIG Imoukhude Foundation Scholarship is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional West Africans interested in a career in public service to pursue a Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.
Since 2017, twenty nine scholarships worth over £50,000 each have been awarded to future public sector leaders who have demonstrated a passion for the public sector.
AIG Scholars spend the year at one of the world’s top universities, gaining knowledge from the outstanding academic faculty and expert practitioners and interacting with other future public sector leaders from around the world.
After completing their degrees, scholars return to their countries and use their learnings to bolster policymaking, support reforms and contribute to their nation’s development.
Every year, Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) will fund five scholarships for outstanding individuals from Nigeria and Ghana to pursue the Master of Public Policy degree at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford. AIG Scholars will be expected, upon graduation, to return to their home country and apply their learning experience as change agents in their country’s public sector.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a Nigerian currently working in the public sector (Ministries, Departments, Agencies & Parastatals) at either Federal or State levels
- Aged between 25 and 45 years
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years (combined private & public sector) work experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper qualification
Duration and Benefits
- Financial Support • Funding will be provided for tuition, living expenses, and a stipend for a summer project.
- Coaching and Mentoring • Extensive coaching and mentoring will be offered to help scholars navigate their time at Oxford and make the most of the experience.
- Career Development • AIG Scholars will receive full support to map out their career development paths and access opportunities that are aligned with their areas of interest and that leverage the knowledge gained at Oxford
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th Sepetember, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.