The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2024 for Young Nigerian Graduates
Discover a world of opportunities and discover how TAAP 2024 (The Afrinvest Analyst Programme) will help you progress your career. Through organized learning, frequent feedback, and supportive colleagues, TAAP 2024 will give you the opportunity to grow and make a difference in your career as a Financial Advisor, Stockbroker, Trust Manager, Investment Manager, or Research Analyst.
To be eligible to participate in the programme, candidates must have the following:
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Finished with a minimum of Second Class.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than January 2023.
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Be a recent graduate with zero post-NYSC work experience.
- Be available for the entire 24-month duration of the programme.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
We designed the program to give excellent candidates like you the business knowledge and training you need to become a leader in your profession.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 16th December, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that will aid your application.share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.