The Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs Masterclass Programme 2023/2024
The Leadership Masterclass Programme is a career development programme by the Academy. It runs for nine months and is a part-time option for working professionals running from early October 2023 to June 2024 in parallel with Academy fellowships. It is sponsored by the Asfari Foundation, Robert Bosch Stiftung and Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
Established in 2017, the Leadership Masterclass Programme offers participants the opportunity to engage and build their capacity for independent thinking on global policy issues and leadership by participating in a variety of regular sessions and activities, all held at Chatham House with world-class experts. They also have the environment to develop a network with other like-minded individuals, all with the support of a professional career coach.
- The Asfari Foundation stream is open to citizens of Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine (State of Palestine), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
- The Robert Bosch Stiftung stream is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, and Russia.
- The Mo Ibrahim Foundation stream is open to citizens of any African country.
- The programme is open to applicants who are based in London.
- Preference is given to applicants who could come to London one day a week (usually Wednesdays) as the programme is designed to be delivered in person.
Eligibility is limited to individuals who meet the selection criteria and works in one of the following fields: academia, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
There is no age restrictions for applicants.
Duration and Benefits
- Leadership Masterclass participants will join the Academy one day a week (mostly on Wednesdays) at Chatham House between October 2023 and June 2024 with a break for the Christmas holidays.
- Sessions take place in person on Wednesdays between 9am and 4pm. Most weeks, sessions will be 1.5 hours, with some weeks requiring multiple sessions of no more than 6 hours. The programme schedule will be released on a quarterly basis so that participants can plan their time.
- Participants are expected to attend a minimum of 70% of the programme activities, and to join sessions in person, unless otherwise agreed before the start of the programme. Participants are expected to contribute to discussions, engage with speakers, and seize networking opportunities over the course of the programme.
- The programme will be delivered in person at Chatham House, London.
- The cost of the participation in the programme will be covered by the Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: September 4th, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Others and others. Thank you.