YBI BootCamp 2024 for young Entrepreneurs | All expenses paid to London
Benefits of YBI BootCamp 2024 for young Entrepreneurs
Aside from the unique opportunity to gain new global perspectives and meet like-minded impact entrepreneurs from around the world, participants will:
- Hear from inspiring successful entrepreneurs
- Develop a journey to scale
- Perfect your entrepreneur’s tale
- Build a growth mindset
- Benefit from leadership skills and emotional intelligence development
- Attend a strategic networking masterclass
- Strengthen pitch training and showcasing skills
- Network with leading founders and influencers
- Experience a taste of London
Eligibility for YBI BootCamp 2024 for young Entrepreneurs
- You must be born between 1 November 1989 and 1 January 2006 to enter.
- You must be receiving support or have received support within the last 24 months from a YBI member.
- You must be an Entrepreneur / Business Owner of a business within the Impact Entrepreneurship (see definition below) space.
- Your business must be at least three years in operation with evidence of multiple projects being launched to market.
- The financial analysis of your business must show evidence to support the argument that the business has High Growth Potential (see definition below).
- Your business must have the potential to win one of the three Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards categories mentioned above.
Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
Bootcamp participants will have the exclusive opportunity to be shortlisted for the Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards and monetary prizes. There are three categories.
Entrepreneurs leading a business with the primary goal of addressing and solving societal challenges, e.g. poverty, inequality, education, and healthcare.
Entrepreneurs leading a business with the primary goal of combatting climate change and its associated challenges, working in areas such as energy efficiency, carbon capture, waste management, sustainable agriculture, water resource management, climate adaptation, etc.
Entrepreneurs leading a business that integrates economic, social and environmental considerations into its core operations and decision-making.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The remaining 21 young entrepreneurs will continue to have access to an online networking platform for the whole cohort where they can continue to share challenges and successes and support their peers who have been shortlisted for the awards.
There will be three rounds to decide the award winners.
- Pitch judging at the Bootcamp will select the nine finalists.
- Public voting will open in July to help decide the winner.
- A second pitching session will take place before the Global Youth Entrepreneurship Summit where winners will be announced.
Deadline: 16 February 2024
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.