The Access Bank Internship program is currently open for young Nigerians who are interested in exploring various career options in the banking sector.
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. Originally a corporate bank, they expanded into personal and business banking in 2012.
Access Bank PLC has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 945 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Access Bank PLC to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business.
Access Bank is building the next generation of Proud Africans.
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Do you want to kickstart a career the Financial Sector?
- Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options.
- The internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank. Join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
This opportunity is for high-performing university graduates with a minimum of second-class upper degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How To Apply
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.