2022 Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders
Applications are invited for the Apple Entrepreneur Camp from all Female founders. Research shows that founders from underrepresented communities face unique challenges, especially when starting and leading technology companies.
Details Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders:
Apple Entrepreneur Camp is free of charge for accepted attendees and organizations. You understand and agree that the opportunity to attend may not be sold, resold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way. As an exception to the foregoing, requests to transfer attendance among eligible members of the same team may be submitted to Apple for consideration.
During these technology labs, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers and mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.
To be considered for the Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Your organization must have:
- A female* founder, cofounder, or CEO
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- An existing app on the App Store or a functional beta build in TestFlight, or the equivalent
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO; the female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Program period will run between November 7 and November 11, 2022
- Selected candidates will receive one-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Selected candidates will receive ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Information about your organization
- Contact info of three colleagues of your organization
- App details. App download or demo link
- Statement of purpose
How To Apply
The application consists of four parts: uploads, written responses, and prompts.
- Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link and up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- The future. Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp and your plans for the future.
- Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
Interested candidates should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 24th August 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.