2022 Federal Government iHatch Startups Incubation Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Idea Hatch (iHatch) is a 5-month free Startups intensive incubation program organized by the National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The program was created to refine the business model of Nigerian entrepreneurs through a series of mentoring, lectures, and boot camps to develop scalable business models in Nigeria.
The incubation program will provide an excellent opportunity for startups that have innovative business plans with a prototype service/product.
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps to generate scalable business models.
Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world. Other benefits include free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
To be considered for the training, you must take note of the following:
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Sector: all sectors (e.g. agritech, fintech, healthtech, etc.)
Kindly note that the training will take place physically at the national centre for artificial intelligence and robotics in Abuja
All information received from applicants will be treated as confidential and will not be released to any outside parties without consent
- Free offline/online interactive training
- Free coworking space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities