2022 Federal Government iHatch Startups Incubation Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
The program was created to refine the business model of Nigerian entrepreneurs through a series of mentoring, lectures, and boot camps to develop scalable business models in Nigeria.
The incubation program will provide an excellent opportunity for startups that have innovative business plans with a prototype service/product.
iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps to generate scalable business models.
Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world. Other benefits include free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
To be considered for the training, you must take note of the following:
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Sector: all sectors (e.g. agritech, fintech, healthtech, etc.)
Kindly note that the training will take place physically at the national centre for artificial intelligence and robotics in Abuja
All information received from applicants will be treated as confidential and will not be released to any outside parties without consent
- Free offline/online interactive training
- Free coworking space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
It’s a 5-month intensive program you won’t want to miss as an entrepreneur.
The Application Deadline is 31st January 2022.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.