2022 Flour Mill of Nigeria (FMN) Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians is a good place and offer to build an enduring career.
Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and Agro-Allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”.
Flour Mill Nigeria singular mission is to keep FEEDING THE NATION EVERYDAY. we are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
To be considered for the trainee role, you:
- Must have a first degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
Asides from being a “Golden” brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
How To Apply
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.