2022 Fully Funded Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students
Applications are invited from displaced students from anywhere in the world who are unable to complete their higher education to apply for the 2022/2023 Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced students.
The Scholarship aims to shift the global dialogue surrounding displaced persons, from one that views them as a burden to one that recognizes them as vital contributors to global innovation, research and prosperity.
Eligibility Criteria For Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students
To be eligible for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022, applicants must meet the following:
- Must be a foreign national who has refugee status living anywhere in the world.
- Have received US asylum or submitted a US asylum application.
- Are in the US under Temporary Protected Status.
- Are Internally Displaced Persons.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities
- Full tuition.
- Housing and living expenses.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022 are to apply and be accepted by any eligible degree programs for the scholarship.
Applicants are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
The Application Deadline varies according to the course of study.
Interested Applicants can visit the official website for more information.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.