GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Internship – As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for process management, sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc was incorporated in Nigeria on 23rd June 1971 and commenced business on 1st July 1972, under the name Beecham Limited. Its Head office is located at 1 Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos. The Company was quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1977.
In 1982, in order to expand our operations in the country, an ultra-modern drinks factory was established in Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State, which has since been expanded to include facilities to manufacture Oral Healthcare (OHC) and Wellness products.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have graduated not earlier than 2019
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Repacking and labelling Management
- Cold chain management
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross-functional engagement
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Flexible working options available for most roles
- Learning and career development
- Access to healthcare & wellbeing programmes
- Employee recognition programmes
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.