As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and the future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
International, responsible and flexible. We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
If looking for you for
- Internship abroad in wood technology
- furniture interior construction
Internship abroad in wood technology/furniture interior construction
in Nigeria at Abuja Furniture Production (summer semester 2022).
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for private customers, state institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internships, applicants must:
- You are in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor of Engineering course and have a current certificate of study.
- You have good German and English skills.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You already have knowledge of MS Office and ideally CAD CAM.
- The period of use of 5-6 months is no problem for you (please specify the desired period).
- Exciting projects with corresponding tasks await you in an international team.
- We take over the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- Accommodation will be furnished and provided to you free of charge.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We will give you comprehensive training, especially in the first few weeks and months we will accompany you as part of our onboarding process.
- You will help to optimize the planning of the material and production flow.
- You will support the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce scrap.
- You will also accompany coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics.
- You will also get to know working in an international context intensively in the 5-6 months.
How To Apply
We are looking forward to your application!
… preferably via our online portal. We will respond to your message within three weeks and will get back to you guaranteed. Promise. Do you still have questions? Just call or write!