2022 LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service In commemoration of International Youth Day
Applications are open for the LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service 2022 in commemoration of International Youth Day 2022. Initiated by LEAP Africa, the LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service 2022 is a week-long campaign from August 12-18 in commemoration of International Youth Day, and it will showcase different projects championed by young people communities across Africa.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service 2022 is designed to ignite the agency and creativity of young people across Africa towards sustainable development and promote a culture of communal support and community development.
- As a project lead, you can carry out any community-based project that other people can join, such as cleaning of a local environment, providing welfare to underserved communities, painting a school, educating women on sexual health in a community, hosting workshops or webinars to support the SDGs, and so on.
- As a volunteer, you can choose to join an existing project of your choice.
- Open to African youth, aged 13-35 years;
- Youth actors/leaders, Youth-led or youth-focused organisations, Development foundations, Corporate organizations, Individual donors can participate.
- No prior volunteering experience is needed to participate in the LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service 2022. All you need is a heart to serve and collaborate with other people.
- Applicants must be passionate about the SDGs, willing to give back to your community
- and join an amazing network of youth African change makers.
How To Apply
The deadline for application for the LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service is unspecified. Click on the Apply button on time.