2022 Microsoft Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program for Young Nigerians
Microsoft Data Analyst Apprenticeship Program is focused on sourcing and developing non-traditional talent. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about technology and offer diverse perspectives. We don’t just value differences, we seek them out.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Microsoft invites them in. Microsoft is a family of individuals at a truly global company, united by a single mission.
A data analyst is someone who draws meaningful information from data and data sources using data analysis tools. These results, which are pulled from the raw data, help their employers or clients make relevant decisions to their businesses by identifying various insights, facts, and trends.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
- Basic knowledge of any of Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps obligation or are exempt.
- Completed a tertiary degree in a numerate field.
- Female-only cohort.