2022 NITDA Creative Technology Program (CTP) For Nigerian Talents
NITDA Creative Technology Program (CTP) is aimed at developing and retaining of Creative Technology Talents in Nigeria for promoting career skills and proving job opportunities among the beneficiaries.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in collaboration with Ascend Studios Foundation is announcing the launch of Creative Technology Program (CTP), 2022.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has embarked on several initiatives to upskill and reskill Nigerians in line with the national agenda for a digital economy –
- a component of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS) –
- as part of efforts towards the development of the NITDA Strategic Roadmap and Action Plan (SRAP) and achieve the NDEPS.
The scholarship is open to every Nigerian that
- is willing to put in a minimum of 20 hours per week,
- has access to laptop or desktop,
- show commitment and determination;
- no prior programming experience is required.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The goal of the programme,” NITDA DG, Mallam Kashifu Abdullahi said, “is to enable, nurture and upskill creative technology talents in persons into viable career options and create an ecosystem that will boost the economic potential of all participants.
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the existing digital skills gap and resulted in millions of job losses – disrupting the global landscape and leaving many with speculations on the world’s recovery mechanism. Therefore, this level of training is crucial
- Augmented Reality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Nigerians should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 11th November 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.